There are countless rules and regulations governing employee benefit plans, many of which are complex. Our resources will help you meet your compliance obligations and keep you up to date on laws and regulations that affect your employee benefits program.
- Legislative Briefs that summarize recent federal legislative developments in insurance and employee benefits.
- Easy-to-read articles that will help you find answers to your common COBRA, FMLA, health care reform, HIPAA, HIPAA Privacy, Medicare Part D and Section 125 questions.
- Monthly and quarterly newsletters that provide concise, attorney-reviewed summaries of benefits rule changes to keep you up to date with the latest regulations.
- State-specific compliance materials, including COBRA, FMLA, disability laws, state mandates and more.
- A community of knowledgeable colleagues from all over the country to share resources and information via an online interactive forum.
- Assistance to legal questions as they pertain to human resources, compliance, and employee benefits.